1930 was the last year that saw R.T. Robinson at the helm as Headmaster.
The number of boys at the school had now reached three hundred for the first time. It now had a full staff allocation and could be considered to have completely recovered from WWI.
Click here to view large image
George Cooper can be seen on the staff can have had no idea at the time that he would remain so until he retired some forty years later.